Sunday, December 7, 2014

For Sarah's Kids


I am going to donate 90% of the sales of my art until the end of 2014 to a "You Caring" campaign to raise money to assist the family of a young lady who recently passed away from cancer. Her name was Sarah Turpin and she had three children ...under the age of 3. Here is a link to the donation page if you wish to make a donation directly there without purchasing art, or to find out more about this family's story. http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/for-sarah-s-kids/257670
 
 I also have two paintings for sale at the League of Artists of Western Newfoundland Christmas show. I will post photos of them here. Please contact me directly if you wish to purchase. As I said, 90% of the profits will go to the You Caring campaign for Sarah's family. (10% to help cover costs of replacing materials for me ). Please share to help raise some money for this family! There are a lot of donations made but there is quite a way to go.....
Wine, Words and a Weekend, $395, buyer pays shipping
11"X14" oil on gallery wrap canvas
Child's Play, $175, buyer pays shipping
8"X8" oil on gallery wrap canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment